Martes, Enero 24, 2012

Ton and Tin: Prelude to a Good Life

Good timing. That's how I can describe why my brother Ton and his girlfriend were with me on that afternoon.

Julius and I already talked about him running in UP Diliman right after Taguig. And I already imagined myself alone in the park reading a book or roaming around their garden taking pictures for our website. However, by a stroke of luck, I did not end up alone. Ton and Tin came along with us and an idea hit my mind. Why not? And so we had a short photoshoot with them being my subjects.

This stairs in Palma Hall is a very common location for TV commercials, shows and movies.

And they had a little game.













Photography by: Carla Angela Ebalan for Triple Shots Photography
When: January 15, 2012
Where: UP Diliman

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Share your thoughts!